You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are currently looking for developping a new invoice/quotation system.
The system will need to have 3 different type of account (Super admin/ admin/ user).
Invoice/quotation/credit note System :
1 - being able to add company/person details and VAT number (that will be used in the Invoice/quotation/credit note)
2 - being able to generate invoice/quotation( the quotation invoice needs to be the same as invoice number)
3 - export any of the invoices/quotations/credit note to pdf
4 - being able to custom the pdf template (header + footer) add an image or text.
5 - Tax handling , being able to add or Not a VAT to the total amount
6 - recurring invoice (having the ability to get an automatic system that will generate invoices/quotations automatically, weekly, monthly yearly and being send to the client and us automatically)
7 - the system should be able to handle many different currency
8 - Reporting with graph per client , or global reporting in a period of time that we decide. (in CSV, Excel,pdf format)
The second module will be the advertissing reporting module :
- being able to add new advertiser
- being able to add a new website and link it to an advertiser
- enter monthly income by advertiser and per website and also the mumber of impressions made that month to calculate the Ecpm. ( [url removed, login to view] )
- being able to add a credit note/new invoice to the advertisser for any additional campaign for such month.
- being able send invoices on the fly in pdf (without saving it in the database) and send to a client via email(pdf file attached to the email or a link to download the invoice) where we can specify the Bcc email and the To email will be taken from the details of the client.
- should be able to handle different currency (currency according to the advertiser agency).
- reporting system that will allow us to generate reporting (Please have a look at the pdf file attached) and those report can be save in a pdf file , please use http://pchart.sourceforge.net/ to generate nice looking graphs.
The winner will get all the HTML pages already made for this software and a wireframe that will eplain in details each screen of the software.
If you have any questions please contact me.