You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I had a website built but the designer is too slow at fixing/changing code.
I'm looking for a pro php coder who has time to discuss a variety of small updates to an existing site.
The website address is attached an an image to avoid google indexing the name - see attachment
Some of the things i need changed include:
- The side social media bar. On some pages its not fixed in positioned and others it is. I want the counters on it to be for 1 page (home page) not a separate counter for every page as it is not. If i like the facebook like then visit another page it says 0 likes.
- The News and blogs feeds need have different meta page titles and descriptions. They are all the same at the moment. I also want the stuff above the page where the blogs and news feed show in full gone. They also need css styling instead of all text in one paragraph, this looks crap and squashed. Each.
- The newsletter subscriber part doesn't work, emails are saved nowhere. An email database needs to be created to save emails and send a confirmation to the person who registered for updates.
- I need a price-list page (/cost) built based on a pdf that i will provide to show how it needs to look
- The CMS needs work - there are some html pages designed (i will provide them) i need to be able to control this page content in the CMS
- All the links need to be added at the bottom of all the pages, most are the same. The Locations list at the bottom needs to change on all pages to a list ill provide with links.
- The news feed doesn't work on some html pages
The site is a mess, the programmer did it in patched by the look of it. If i change one page, i need to manually change all.
You will need to have skype so i can call "Talk not message" you and discuss all the changes if you are the winning bidder. You must type IAGREE in your post/bid to prove you have read this job and not just copied and pasted your "Look at my past work/portfolio crap story"
There are a few more small changes too, so take that into consideration when bidding.