You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an existing site which I am looking to have re-designed. The site is: www.kidjunction.com. I like the current colors and graphics, however maneuvering through the site is not good and needs to be updated. I have the logo in various file versions and most of the existing text would remain the same. Currently the site is hosted with Go Daddy. Below are some of the specifics which I'm looking for along with some additional features I may be interested in depending on cost:
1. The main page should be a general overview of Kid Junction with tabs available for each location. Currently there is only 1 franchised location, but our goal is to have more down the road. Below are my general thoughts which means the site must be expandable for more locations down the road.
2. Although I would be the administrator for the main portions, each location (or franchisee) would have access to their individual page to make changes.
3. Each location should have a calendar option available to post upcoming events. Here is an example of one of our competitors....Calendar is on the right. http://www.pumpitupparty.com/nj/piscataway/home-p1q100049.htm
4. I would like a mobile version for customers to view the site from a mobile device. Currently (for whatever reason), the font changes to italics when viewed from an Iphone or Ipad which makes it difficult to read for customers.
5. I would also like the ability to book parties on-line. This function technically should be easy because we are working with a company called Party Center Software for POS system and one of their responsibilities is to create a portal from our site to their software with gives customers the ability to book on-line and the info will download to our internal system. http://www.partycentersoftware.com/
6. A link to sign-up for our newsletter for customers. Right now we utilize Constant Contact for newsletters.
7. (OPTIONAL FEATURE) The ability to expand to e-commerce down the road. We would eventually like to sell kids-related products on the site and Kid Junction branded items.
8. (OPTIONAL FEATURE) A section for kids to to go on and play games. See Chuck E Cheese's site.... http://www.chuckecheese.com/play
9. (OPTIONAL FEATURE) The ability for customers to print party invitations for their guests from the site.
Here is a list of local competitors which have multiple locations:
I am currently in the process of obtaining quotes, but would like to have all of this completed asap.
If you have questions about anything please give me a call anytime.
Please let me know when I can expect a quote for the above mentioned work.