You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Clients upload large video files to my server for me to edit and stream. Currently using an uploader called Filechucker.com but I need an uploader with the ability to resume broken downloads. The BlueImp jQuery file uploader http://blueimp.github.com/jQuery-File-Upload/ (demo) plugin works well but i'd like some customization to its workflow and interface.
** Customizing the BlueImp jQuery file uploader PHP version**
Ideally, the client opens the index page:
1. On a form fills out fields:
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Sender Email (required)
Destination Emails (up to 3 addresses)
2. Selects files for upload.
3. Presses "Start Upload" to send all files which triggers events:
a. Emails form data to me immediately (data does not have to be kept in a database)
b. On upload completion, redirects the sender to a page showing files successfully sent message, and resets the uploader page for another project
c. On upload completion, emails me and the sender saying the upload was successful and show the form data project details
4. The files are uploaded to the default uploader directory but must be in a folder named after the form data FIRST NAME + LAST NAME + PROJECT
What else can I tell you ?....
- Play with the demo and maybe what I'm trying to say will be clearer
- No uploaded files or folders are to be overwritten. Serializing them with 1,2, etc ... is fine.
- Clients can not be able to see or delete other's files
- I can provide a list of acceptable file types
- Maximum upload size is 5GB
- The jQuery Uploader is well documented and has many customizable API's and Callbacks built in https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload/wiki