You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a social raffle template for wordpress. It’s a website where users can press in “I like” from facebook fan page and they will play in the raffle.
We want an exactly clone template of this website: www.sorteamus.com, with all the functionality. (Described in the next point)
This project is about to create a wordpress theme with all the modifications, to get a social raffle theme, where a user from facebook can play clicking on "I like" in some accounts.
The project will contain a front-end page and back-end page to configure all the colours, widgets of the footer, main slider, social url’s, email to contact, number of raffles to show in each follow page, clients in the footer, paypal account.
The website, will have several public pages:
Page where user will find last raffles, big sliders, next raffles and a video.
Page where user will find all the actives raffles, organized by categories and cities.
• Coming raffles:
Page where user will find all the coming raffles, organized by categories and cities.
Page where user will find all last raffles, showing the winners and pictures.
• How it works?
Just a plain page showing the content of the page.
Page with map and form to send an email.
• Company register and login:
Page where company can register or access to the personal panel.
And some private pages (When user log in):
1. For companies:
• Create raffle:
Page where company will create a new raffle (Form):
o Select city (all cities or select cities)
o Original value $ or €
o Begin date (date + hour)
o End date (date + hour) -> NOT SHOW TO FILL BY USER
o Accounts of facebook to press like
o Account of twitter
o Coupons (If the company want to add a discount coupon to this raffle)
o Number of winners
• My raffles (Manage raffles):
Page where company will find all the raffles created. With edit and share in facebook and twitter options. Also, will show number of users playing in that raffle and winners
• Buy raffle package:
Page where company will check its status and could buy new packages (defined in the back-end panel)
Page where company will check and fill its profile (Form):
o Company name
o Facebook account
o Twitter account
o Paypal account
2. For users:
• My raffles (Play) -> Tabs
Tab where user will find the list of all raffles that he is playing.
Tab where user will find the list of all raffles that the user won.
Page where user will check and fill its profile (Form):
o Zip postal
When a company want to register in the website, just access to the page and fill all the form. In the moment of the registration, the company will have to pay the package selected (Created in the back-end: basic, medium, pro). The options of the packages are:
• Number of raffles
• Number of days the raffle is in “coming raffles” section
• Number of days the raffle is in “active raffles” section
The payment has to be by paypal, so you have to add the option to pay by paypal in the correct way, in the moment when the company buy the package.
Each package, has a number of raffles, this counter and the type of the package will be save in the database and relate with the company. So every time that a company will spend or create a raffle, and the administrator publish this raffle, the website will subtract one from this counter.
When the company create a raffle, will fill the form in the right section. But the is some special thing, the company can only select the day to start the raffle, because the system will calculate the end date, depending on the number of days in the package selected.
When users register, use facebook to do it. From this moment the system will give him a number of tickets or changes to play (defined in the back-end). If the user wants to get more tickets, after he play in some raffle, he has to do one of these actions:
• Be a fan of the facebook page of the company
• Publish this raffle in himself wall
• Follow in twitter the company account
• Comment the raffle
• Sharing an own personal link. When users click and enter through it, the user will receive more tickets to play.
• And invite to his facebook friends to play in the raffle
So, to play in a raffle, the user only needs to go into a raffle and press, “I like”. Then, the system will check if the user, really, like the facebook pages, and if it is like this, the user will be add to the system as playing in the raffle.
At the end of a raffle, the system will generate a winner, or winners. That winners will be tag automatically as “pending”, so when and administrator click “publish”, the system will display the winner. Also, the system has to have the option to select manually a winner from all the players. When the winner is published, the system will send an email to the winners, explaining how to get the prize and describing the current raffle.
The last point is about personalized raffles. The administrator can only create these in the back-end. This will select several companies from the database and he will create a “multi” raffle, where for example 3 companies selected by the admin will participate in the same raffle. The admin will fill the raffle manually. And when a user plays in that raffle, he has to press in the facebook fan page of our company, and in the others 3 facebook fan page companies.
In the header, has to be a menu, logo and the login menu (user menu, with all the options described before). Also has to appear the tickets that the user has for playing.
In the footer, has to be 3 spaces for widgets, social icons, newsletter and an image.
• When user comments a raffle, these comments are facebook social plugin comment.
• The newsletter of the webpage has to be compatibly with Mailchimp.
• The categories have to be show as an image.
• Raffles have to be categorized by cities and style.
• Users and companies shouldn’t see the back-end. They can only work in the front-end of wordpress.
• Menus of the website, has to be menu compatible with wordpress.
• The template has to be ready translated.
• The template has to be responsive.
• The single view of a raffle has to be the same as the webpage to follow the structure.
• Pages of “Raffles” and “Coming Raffles” have to be scroll load, that’s mean like twitter loading tweets while the user is scrolling down.
• Have to be the option to re-launch the raffle if is over, editing the fields in the raffle.
• To play in a raffle has a requisite, the user has to press “I like” to our facebook fan page and the company facebook fan pages.