You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to develop an Interactive social application with several features that the user can experience. Most of the featured spots in the app will be managed by the users.
The concept Design, animations and art direction will be provided from my end.
Your part of the work is to develop a PHP website to interact with the featured sections with backend to update and manage the spots easily with the ability to add and remove spots in the future. Also to develop an admin panel for the users to manage their account and info and events as explained below. and the most important part is developing the mobile app with the same features as the online website with interface to navigate through the app spots.
Its important that you have good idea about the arabic calendar "Hijri" and the islamic month "Ramadan" before you continue reading.
The website showcases the Ramadan 2013 iMsakya calendar showing the Fasting, Iftar, and Prayer times, and important events that will take place during days of Ramadan and Eid Alfetr days which will appears on the calendar. These events can be modified by the application’s online admin panel were the user can add, remove, modify events and other sections of the application.
The details are:
- Database for the users and all sections
- Users registration details
- website development
- Mobile app development (works IOS and android tablets and phones)
- admin panel development
- Some sections will require interaction between the user and application (enter text, numbers, upload images) and save it in his account
The app interactive spots are:
- The gregorian calendar :
Users can add their own events (text) on any day in the calendar and the application will generate popup alerts based on the users inputs on the event's day.events also can be added from the admin panel and also popup alerts
- The Hijri calendar:
Shows the Ramadan days and hijri date
- Manage advertisements:
(JPEG or SWF files gets uploaded online and presented on the app once the user open the app on his phone)
- Historical information section:
(text and images)
- Quote of the day (popup text appear every time the user open the app)
- e-Greeting card:
User can choose from set of greetings templates. add his own message on it and send it to 20 email addresses
- Audio streaming:
Streaming of Qur'an with different reading
- Testing the back-end on different systems, browsers, IOS devices, Android Devices
- Submission for review & applying the requested revisions in a QA loop
- Most of the spots will have social links (like and share) on Facebook and tweeter so you should consider that
The attached image is the app interface (desktop app images) is just to give you a visual understanding of the brief. Its not the final artwork of the online or the mobile version.
I'll be providing the hosting and FTP details. Your part of the work is to develop the PHP online website, the mobile app, server side coding and connection with the mobile app.
Note: the mobile app should be working on IOS and Android devices (Phones & Tablets)
more info and details will be explained over skype conference once the job is awarded.