You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Jomres developer wanted to customise and configure my vacation rental website which runs on the Joomla content management system with the jomres hotel booking system built in.
My site looks similar to the jomres demo located here: http://userdemo.jomres-demo.net
I want a number of different things to be customised on my site.
1. Customise the "Property Results" page/template so that it contains the following extra information with new tabs:
Here is a picture of how it looks now, and how i could like it to look:
I have the PSD for this and should be quite simple.
Some of the 'new' fields have already been created using the "Custom Property Fields" plugin in the jomres backend: There is a manual online on this here:
2. ADD A NEW TAB ON THIS PAGE WHICH DISPLAYS THE AVAILABILITY- This calendar data is already available on the system and is located after pressing the "Book now" button on this page, it just needs re-positioning into a tab.
If you look on this page here: http://www.jomres-demo.net/quickstart/index.php?option=com_jomres&Itemid=103&lang=en&task=viewproperty&property_uid=1
and scroll down to the tabs, i would like an extra tab creating which contains the same availability calender.
3. ADD A SIMPLE NEW MENU TO THE CURRENT FRONT PAGE TEMPLATE
This menu has already been created in the menu backend section of joomla and i have already created a PSD template for this. It just needs positioning (or the short code adding to the template to put it into the correct position). An example of a similar menu is located here:
http://www.homeaway.com << at the absolute top of this page where it says "Traveler Login - Owner Login - List Your Property". This needs to be added to my front page at the top.
4. Create a new section which allows 'Property owners' to choose the "Amenities" when listing their property on the website. The amenities will be selectable by checkbox (so that more than one can be selected) and will be put into different sections. For example:
General amenities: central heating, alarm clock, hair dryer
Kitchen amenities: ice maker, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fridge, oven
Living Room: fireplace, TV, seating for 6 people
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 en suite
Entertainment: CD, satellite or cable, DVD, games, kids
Outside: Pool, barbecue, parking,
Suitability: children welcome, Pets considered
Local Attractions: Zoo, theme park, museum, nightclubs
Leisure Activities: Bird watching, Whale watching, scenic drives, gambling casinos, horse back riding
(More to be added - will supply the list)
5. i would like property page to contain the new amenities information/data from section 4. Maybe a new tab on the property page here: could be created which contains this data/information? Look here and scroll down to the tabs, an extra one could be added which contains tables with the amenities data in.
6. i would like the ajax_search_composite module template customising :
>>>>>>> LOCATED ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE.
It needs to have "amenities" added to it which you previously created so the user can filter out property searches based on these filters.
I would prefer to award this project to someone who has worked with Jomres before. I have previously had problems on freelancer as the awarded work was not completed as the user who knew PHP had no experience with Jomres leading to them outsourcing the work which is violates freelancer terms and conditions. Jomres developers only please :-)