You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an Affiliate style website built from the ground up. I will provide All the text based content for this project. I DO NOT want the typical "Cheesy" affiliate website which is overloaded with banners, animation, colors and redundant advertisements. This website will primarily have most of the information available on a single page (with minimal links to other pages). I would prefer to have text links appear as pop-down buttons or scrolling text.
1) Secure Administrator Panel, with at least the following controls: Thumbnail based Gallery Manager, WYSIWYG Text Editor, Advanced Banner Manager, Poll/Survey Editor, whos online, Database of Newsletter Subscribers, Email newsletter function
2) Website Skin Selector (user can change the appearance of web colors/dynamics)
3) Website "Show Auctions": will show my eBay auctions on the homepage
4) Daily word: will show a different Scripture or message each day
5) Search feature
6) FAQ (frequently asked questions)
7) Contact Us
8) Subscribe to Our Newsletter (database collects email addresses) + unsubscribe button
9) Language Format flags buttons (allows visitor to change the text of website to their language-Spanish, Portugese)
10) Affiliate Program Sales Tracking (purpose is to track sales of affiliates that join my network)
11) Affiliates & Click Tracking System (track hits of affiliates who post banners on other websites
12) Need a simple logo designed of a Sunset with the Words "TheseSunnyDayz" overlaying it at the bottom.
* I NEED SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING/DESIGNING/PROGRAMMING AFFILIATE TYPE WEBSITES WHO CAN GIVE ME YOUR PROFESSIONAL OPINION ON WHAT I NEED TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE, MARKET, PROMOTE AND RETRIEVE REPORTS FOR THIS WEBSITE.
** Once this project is complete, I will be open to a variety of Web Marketing and/or Hosting Services
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Website on Unix or Linux, with MySQL
2) Although this is not an eCommerce website, I'm partial to several OSCommerce "Contributions Modules" that I find appropriate for this web project.