Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am interested in hiring a programmer to integrate the PHP Pro Bid Auction Script into my phpFox website. I am running the most up to date stable versions of both scripts - PhpProBid version V6.04 and Php Fox Build 1.6.21 .
I want the scripts to be as well integrated as possible to make the transition between them seemless (or at least problem free) for my site's members. The more closely you can integrate the scripts, the better, but here are the basic integration requirements that must be met:
- Visitors who register via the phpFox portion of the site should automatically be registered for the PHP Pro Bid portion of the site.
- If user attempts to register for the site through the Php Pro Bid section they should be directed to the phpFox registration process.
- Automatic user login / logout should occur both ways; i.e. If the user signs into phpFox he should be logged into phpprobid and vice versa. The same should occur for logouts
- I would like the PHP Pro Bids portion of the site to to share the same header as the rest of the site.
- Data from phpprobid should be able to be posted into the main page of phpfox. I would like to be able to post a box on the main page showing all Auction categories, as well as featured auctions.
- I want users to be able to display the items they are currently selling through their stores / auctions of the Php Pro Bids portion of the site in a box on their PhpFox Member Profiles.
- User's Feedback Rating from the PhpProBid portion of the site should be displayed on each users PhpFox Member Profile.
Assuming this project is completed in a timely and well executed manner that functions as needed, you will earn all of my outsourced programming work moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your interest in this project!
Additional Project Description:
12/01/2008 at 23:06 EST
My maximum budget for this project is $400.