You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Who we are:
We are a Vancouver-based web start-up company with innovative ideas.
Summary of what we need:
Need experienced/creative/professional developers to build a web and a potentially mobile application that does match-matching in an industry other than on-line dating industry from scratch. The current focus will be building the web app.
A bit more on what we need:
The web app will
• enable users to login/sign up/manage account (DB based, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
• enable users to enter what they want and/or what they offer (parties may have multiple profiles)
• enable one party (A) to search for matches using a matching algorithm that we developed
• show this party (A) the sorted list of matches based on the relevance scores calculated using the matching algorithm
• enable party A to show interest in the other party (B)
• enable party B to show interest in the other party (A)
• enable party A to contact party B
• charge party A at the point of contact (i.e., secure online payment)
• enable party A to initiate a date/appointment/meeting request and propose tentative dates
• enable party B to accept a date/appointment/meeting request and/or propose tentative dates
• integrate with third party applications and apis (e.g., Google Maps/Earth)
• enable site admin to maintain the site and data through web interface (enable users to authorize)
• generate invoices
• have blogs for users to provide feedback
The web app needs to
• be scalable
can handle heavy traffic without timeouts, etc
can handle changes in the backend and frontend structure with short development cycle
• be easy to use
user interface clean and simple to enable users with a wide age group easily use the app
• be accessible (multiple browser compliant (minimum IE, Firefox Chrome, Safari))
• be high performing
need to load pages in less than 3 secs
• have small footprint (avoid unnecessary data transfer)
• be top performing SEO (ranked on page 1 on a Google search for selected key words/phrases)
• be highly secure
• have detailed documentation.
The developer should be open to
• maintain the site
• work with a marketing/branding/web designer expert(s)
• give the ownership of the code to us and other IP used for the creation of the website.