You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We ONLY accept people from Romania since we will invite them to the office from time to time and also offer all the basic needs for them to work from the office in Bucharest if they choose to!!!! DON'T BOTHER IF YOU"RE NOT FROM ROMANIA , preferably BUCHAREST
Once you have accepted the interview , we will share with you the full project description so that you can adapt your bid.
Later on, once the first project has been delivered within freelancer.com you will be in charge with developing and administering databases with high volumes of data and generate statistics from the stored data. (together we will decide when to post the next projects here on the site)
• Research, design, develop and test database solutions using free/open source SQL and NoSQL systems
• Monitor, maintain and administer production databases
• Work with large volumes of data for creating different reports
• Participate in technical meetings to find the best solution for a business problem
• Work in an Agile environment
• Adhere to company processes
• Willing to learn NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
• Experience in database development (3 years +)
• Experience with RDBMS (preferable MySQL and PostgreSQL)
• Experience with database servers administration / maintenance
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Technical or computer science degree or a similar qualification
• Strong skills in deadline management and ability to work in a team environment
• Good communication skills (English) are required (both verbal and written)
AHS is a market-leading app development and location-based services company. Its mobile products for leading smartphone platforms have topped various international charts and are used by more than 2.5 million people around the world. AHS was founded in 1998 and has been developing cutting-edge map-based technology ever since. The company has development office in Bucharest, Romania and sales in 5 major international hubs (Miami - FL and San Francisco - CA as examples) . In our network we have over 50 employees and we are looking to expand 10-15% each year.