Only freelancers with more than 80% positive rating with at least 50 projects previously completed should apply. To be considered, please provide samples of websites you have done. This is for serious developers / companies only.
I have a need to develop a website on Domain Sales. It's more of an eCommerce type site with a touch of lead-management. I am expecting design modifications, new functionality & enhancements and some website coding to make this website what it should be.
I have purchased a theme, which is what I wish to be enhanced by you to suite my needs. Once chosen, I'll provide you with the source code for this theme for you to work upon. I expect this project to be completed by March 31st 2013.
All forms on the site on all pages should use AJAX as a technology for data submission so it doesn't have to refresh the page
This design and development when complete will belong to me and cannot be sold or given to any one else.
I only prefer web 2.0 type websites with great use of CSS. I am a big fan of HTML 5 and would to see that incorporated.
Information about the details of the layout and works will be provided after you send your sample web design & development projects.
I like a clean look & feel so that users that are navigating are not overwhelmed with a lot of text.
Please submit your best quotes for request. I consider this a simple request as the theme has already been purchased.
Wordpress is required as a skill to apply for this project.
1. Website needs to be designed & developed.
2. Website should have a Web 2.0 look & feel
3. Website should be W3C compliant. Must use valid HTML5 code & CSS3
4. Website should be SEO Friendly (definitive URLs, header tags & alt-texts for images)
5. Website should be developed in Drupal or Wordpress (Technology: PHP & MySQL)
6. Website should be compatible with all latest browsers
7. Website should be Mobile Friendly
8. Website should be iPAD / iPhone compatible
9. Website should have a slider similar to http://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/full_screen_preview/2833226 in the home page
10. Website form submission should be full of JQuery / AJAX for a smoother user interface (reducing screen refreshes)
11. Website code should be well documented
12. Website should be Compatible with these Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome
13. Website should allow creation/definition and use of Short Codes
14. Website design / graphics or media should be licensed
15. Website design / code should not be shared with anyone and the code belongs to us
16. Website should have a complete admin control panel for back-end data and user management
17. Website design PSD file should be provided to us upon completion of the project
18. Website shall be install by you/your team and deployment instructions should be provided
19. A minimum of 3 different website design templates must be provided before approval of the design by us
20. Website must include SEO friendly drop-down menues
21. Website should allow major payment processor integration (paypal / authorize.net / google checkout)
1st Payment: 1/4th value of the bid / project: Due upon design submission & acceptance
2nd Payment: 1/4th value of the bid / project: Due upon completion of project half-way (50%)
3rd Payment: 1/4th value of the bid / project: Due upon final completion of the project and installation
4th Payment: 1/4th value of the bid / project: Due after final testing and bug fixes to the site
Support: After completion of the project the freelancer will provide contact information and provide support to minor bug fixes. If the change requests are reasonably high, the freelancer is entitled to submit a proposal of support / change request to me (the Client).