You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want a software program that will search eBay.com (and hopefully eBay.co.uk) and analyze auctions to determine market prices, price trends, and the best time to buy or sell.
Ideally, I would like to have a desktop version and an online/web based (I prefer PHP if possible) version.
Information generated will include:
1. Items with the most bids within the selected category (descending from most to least).
2. Items with the biggest price increase form the insertion/starting price to the sale price or
latest bid (descending from most to least).
3. Item insertion/starting date and time and sold date and time or report date for unsold items.
Auction Software Features:
1. View a search summary to see:
A) Total items listed
B) Total items sold
C) Average price
D) High price
E) Number of sellers
F) Total sales
2. Category selection (user can select one of the 24 main categories on eBay)
3. User can select the number of results displayed (25, 50, 100, etc.)
4. Limit searches to a single category to see what's popular.
5. Limit searches by setting the minimum and maximum price.
6. Limit searches to a single seller to see what they are selling and for how much.
7. Save and parameterize every report to save/show the information they want.
I retain all code and copyrights.
Please only bid, if you have expert knowledge in this field.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows & Internet/Unix/Linux