You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
§ Read this first:
$descriptionStartText = "Learn Spanish Here: http://learnspanish.com"; as mentored in §3
§1. I have
$primary = "Learn Spanish";
and specify some keywords in the next PHP array, $secondary. ex.
* is spanish hard to learn,
* learn spanish dictionary,
* learn spanish pdf,
* i would like to learn spanish,
* learn spanish translation,
* reasons to learn spanish,
* learn spanish with pictures,
* learn spanish sentences,
* how long to learn spanish,
* learn to speak english from spanish,
* learn to write in spanish,
* learn how to write spanish,
* learn to write spanish,
* learn how to write in spanish,
* 123 learn spanish,
* youtube learn spanish,
* learn to speek spanish,
* how i can learn spanish,
* learn spanish now,
* learn language spanish,
* spanish language learn,
* learn spanish language,
* learn the spanish language,
* language learn spanish,
* how 2 learn spanish,
* learn spanish
§2. The script should now search videos on youtube with the primary keyword "Learn Spanish" and go though the list of secondary keywords.
ex. Searching for "Learn Spanish" with the first keyword "is spanish hard to learn". Youtube now finds ex. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=learn+spanish&page=3
The system has to start from page 3 and not page 1!
Now the script downloads the video it finds into folder "videos/" with filename "is-spanish-hard-to-learn.flv".
3. Now the video is downloaded "is-spanish-hard-to-learn.flv" now we have to upload it into youtube again with different title, keywords and description.
Tags/Keyword should be all the $secondary keywords as "is spanish hard to learn,learn how to write in spanish" etc.
Description should be first line showing $descriptionStartText then 2 linebreaks, and all the keywords again, as tags/keywords, but the first keyword should be that keyword which we are searching for as mentored in §1. "Is Spanish Hard To Learn".
Title should be the keyword: "Is Spanish Hard To Learn" ex. (the keyword)
4. Upload it to YouTube
I have 750 accounts with same passwords, we have to get a random user as we have in a array $users, which returns the email of the account (here is an example:"something @ something.dk", the password is "gr8m0v1ez") - for every upload, so the movies is on multiple accounts.
Now it uploads for the youtube user and it should returns the youtube URL where i can see the youtube video we just have uploaded. (Maybe insert it into a textfile og MySQL)