You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an european company based in Romania and UK. We are looking for one ( or several) 3D artists who are able to model 3D object for the Unreal Engine.
There is around 300 objects to model.
We need all characters with animation
Vehicles should be animated
Trees / ... should be animated ( wind )
All buildings should have differents levels of destruction
Additional Project Description:
07/23/2013 at 21:13 SCT
- Solid foundation of creative and artistic abilities with focus on detailed environments.
- Skilled in traditional industry tools: 3ds Max, Maya or XSI, Photoshop, (ZBrush/Mudbox is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills are an absolute must! You must speak english, french is a plus
- Experience in creating and balancing Hand-Painted and photo-realistic texture creation including Diffuse, Specular, Occlusion and Normal mapping.
- Great Attention to Detail, Color and Composition.
- Must have an understanding of Modular Mesh Design and how that applies within the Unreal Universe.
- Must adhere to the technical limitations as set forth by the Level Designers/Tech Artists. (i.e. Poly Limits, Mesh consolidations, Material/Texture specifications)
- Ability to deliver within budget, on spec and on time as scheduled
- Have a basic understanding of the Unreal Engine pipeline & workflow.
- Have previous work experience with either 1+ years in a professional position, or at least 2+ released mods (this also includes functional school-based projects if you are a student or a recent graduate).
- You are in European community or in Canada/USA
- You are able to give advice and be leader in his domain
Desired Skills / Extras
- Comfortable using GitHub tools for online file management.
- Has worked with modeling tools in an Unreal-environment
- Can manage and collaborate with Google Docs
To be clear, we are starting a project from scratch.
No designs are done for the moment. You will get implicated on a full project, complexe, and lot of work.