You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a native English writer to write articles on real estate. You must be fluent in English and will have experience in sales, particularly real estate.
There will be plenty of work and am looking for around 100 articles. Once this project finishes there will be more work and more articles. If you cannot write quality articles or don’t understand how real estate sales works then DO NOT apply for this job. The target audience are real estate agents who sell properties. The articles are to educate them on how to sell more real estate.
- Target Audience: Real Estate Agents
- Length of each article: 500-600 words
- Articles must pass copyscape (will be tested before payment released)
- 100% unique
- Title must be at least 6 words
- Articles must be SEO friendly
- Shall contain specific keywords
- Must be interesting to read and informative
- Researched articles must not be full of fluffy words to make the word limit
- You must have past experience in the field and have experience writing articles
- I will pay $5 per article as I am looking for quality. I expect quality. If you are planning to bid and not planning to deliver articles as required you will not be paid.
- I will pass each article based on its content. Any article that does not meet requirements will not count to the 25 article milestone
- So for 100 articles that’s $500
- You will be paid for delivery of every 25 articles
The successful person will write 5 articles as a trial. These will be paid ONLY if they are of good quality and deliver on requirements. Please do not waste both our times if you do not plan to deliver on the trial. You will then write the remaining 20 articles and be paid $125 as the first installment.
Each lot of 25 articles can be delivered within 4 week intervals. The first 5 trail articles can be delivered in 2 weeks from when we choose you as the writer. If you deliver them sooner, you will be paid sooner. Don't forget they have to be signed off.
If you are serious about this and have excellent written English skills and detailed knowledge of the real estate industry and how to sell more real estate then send me an email on why you think you will be a good match for this job and attach relevant samples of your work. Those who do not include an intro will not be considered for this job.
We will retain full ownership of the articles with complete copyright to use, publish and distribute as required. You will not have any rights on the articles and cannot re-sell them.