You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
iPad app for delivering HTML5 content from website.
The iPad app will use the UIWebView to embed web content within the application. The application will consist of a title bar that has 3 vertical slashes on the far left, and 3 vertical dots on the far right.
2) Vertical dots - when clicked, users will be taken to an admin section where they will enter their mobile app key and secret key. The mobile app site will be able to do single sign on based on the keys. Request string would be something like this: grant_type=MobileAppKey&client_id=SecretKey&Authority=SomeOtherKey
a) The keys will be the only things saved on the iPad.
b) The request string will use HTTP_POST
3) When app is first installed, there's no key so defaults to the section that allows the user to put in their app key
4) When the key is entered and form submitted, it will use HTTP_POST to reach the web server and that server will be able to display the correct HTML5 app.
5) After the keys are entered, the app will automatically used the values to post to the url that will be defined so that the proper HTML5 app can be displayed.
6) If for some reason there is no internet connection, then the app will display a form with animated graphics that will be defined. The app will continuously monitor whether there is internet connection; when connection returns, the app will re-post the saved information and display the content through UIWebView. If connection is ever lost again, then the process will repeat itself.
Additional Project Description:
11/02/2013 at 1:44 ICT
Bidders who do not show competence in their response to this project will not be considered.
11/03/2013 at 8:43 ICT
The iPad app will expect 2 parameters when it performs an HTTP_POST. The parameter will either be JSON or text string. The first parameter will be true if authorization has passed. If authorization does not pass, then show the input form again.
11/03/2013 at 8:44 ICT
The design of the app should be simple and clean.