You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Technical Writing Job:
Need a technical writer who has some experience writing amazing contents/ share insights about software development, a clear understanding of the main web development and e-commerce technologies (e.g. PHP, Git, Magento etc.), and put his hands on writing marketing content /online promotions etc.
Your article MUST BE WELL RESEARCHED and the selected writer is required to show a depth of points and facts in each article written. You’ll be creating content for our websites, sales, white papers etc. Also we have various clients across the globe in the above mentioned fields. We need someone who can take care of the content and can work on long term basis.
Your responsibilities include:
• Creating high quality original content that conveys technical concepts in a voice that targets our audience.
• The article MUST be 100% unique.
• Work with the team on improving our service
• All articles will be checked for copyscape.
• No Spun Articles, I can easily detect Spun articles.
• Make 4-6 paragraphs for the article
• Content must be unique and original. NO cut and paste
• Article should be free from all grammatical errors.
• Article must be informative and should add value to the reader.
• Article with grammatical errors or that do not pass copyscape will be rejected
• Timely work and attention to details is must.
• People who have some background in the same field will be preferred
• Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting and Technical written English
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
• Deadlines fulfilled
• Strong communication skills
Please provide specific examples of your work relevant to this project when applying. Please submit a proposal for 20 articles along with your cover letter.
Questions to be answered:
1) Your approach towards writing an article
2) How can you make your article different from others so that they indulge into reading it fully?
3) How many words can you write in a day and how many articles per week?
4) What kind of projects you have handled in Technical writing?
5) What makes you submit a proposal for this job posting?
This is a project with no end for the right person.