Reps are to call homeowners to set appointments for a U.S. solar company.
This is a great opportunity as it helps them lower their electric bill with
ZERO investment and is great for the environment.
Need 10 Seaters with
*Qualified Appointment: *Prospect is a homeowner and spends $150.00+ in
their electricity bill. Prospect understands the purpose of the appointment
and agrees to the appointment.
*Unqualified Appointment:* An unqualified appointment is when:
1. Agent made statements and or offers that were not approved by Client.
2. Prospect was not told the purpose of the appointment.
3. Appointment was not made with a decision maker (the homeowner).
4. Homeowner does not speak English or appointment was made in another
All of these types of appointments are automatically invalid:
5. The homeowner’s electric bill is not $150.00 or more a month.
6. Homeowners is selling or foreclosing their home.
7. Homeowner is elderly or sickly. If the recording is solid and the agent
performed in accordance with the approved script, appointment will be
considered valid regardless.
Areas of Dialling: USA
Process Type: Outbound B2C