You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
NuLife Media is a new startup company that will be installing TV screens in waiting rooms of up to 100+ dentist clinics. The TV screens will display 2 types of videos. Firstly, it will educate people on good dental habits. Secondly, it will display advertising. The company is based in Australia.
- We want to get a series of short, fresh and fun videos to outline the new advertising medium on offer and how people can contact NuLife Media to advertise on the TV screens
- There are a number of videos for recently created startup companies that are animated introductions to the company – we would like this style of video
- We would like 6 short videos of up 10-15 seconds in length (1-1.5 minutes in total)
- We would like each video to have 2 parts
Part 1: draw out ONE the following points relating to the company (~5-10 seconds)
1. “Discounted introductory offers for new advertisers”
2. “Did you know people spend roughly 840 minutes a day watching this TV alone?”
3. “Is your company looking to target people with health and hygiene on their mind?”
4. “Does your business want to attract a new client list?”
5. “Deliver your company’s message to hundreds or thousands of engaged people daily”
6. “Are you looking at me? Would your business benefit from thousands of other people looking at me too?”
Part 2: mention all of the company’s contact details – this would consist of the following (~5 seconds)
o “Advertise on this TV”
o “Contact NuLife Media now!”
o Also display our contact details which are as follows:
? Email: "advertise "@(at)" nulifemedia.com.au"
? Phone: +61 408 472 646
? Scan this QR code (and display the QR code attached)
? This section should also show a larger display of our logo
- We would like a voice over that does not shout at the viewer, but just speaks to them in a calm, friendly voice – like friends having a conversation with each other
- We would like the NuLife Media logo to be displayed at all times as a watermark
Similar videos can be found on the following sites: