You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a program that can load stored Part Information from an access database and/or allow new Parts/Gages to be entered into a work grid
A user should be able to search the database for an existing Gage or Add a New gage.
- When Selecting from the database there should be an area for typing the GageID, which will return all LIKE results from the *[Gage] Table to a small result grid from which a user will then select then that information and populate into some textboxes so it can be edited if needed along with adding a savename before being added to the "Work Grid" which should be bound to the *[TechSheet] Table.
- When Adding new ALL *[TechSheet] table fields minus the "ID" should be visble. The "Description" and "Manufacturer" should autocomplete with a dropdown similar to the Google Dropdown as they are typed from the *[GageType] and *[Manufacturer] tables.
Once the Gage Information is either Entered New or Selected the user can click a button to add the information to the [TechSheet] Grid. At this time 2 verifications must take place.
1) Verify the savename File actually exists, if the file does not exists popup a warning and dont let the gage be added until they enter a valid filename. (We will store a path ONLY a filename will be entered in the SaveName field.)
2) If the gage was selected and any information is modified then write the modified and original information to the *[GageDescrepancy] Table.
***The *[GageDescrepancy] table and "Work Grid" should be able to be exported to excel.
---:[Input Text Files from which database will be populated]:---
JobNo, CompCode, CompanyName, Address, City, State, Zip, StartDate, EndDate, PONo, ContactName, ContactPhone, ContactEmail
GageID, GageType, Description, Manufacturer, ModelNo, SerialNo
---:[Database Tables and Fields NEEDED]:---
ID, JobNo, CompCode, CompanyName, Address, City, State, Zip, StartDate, EndDate,
PONo, ContactName, ContactPhone, ContactEmail
CompCode, GageID, GageType, Description, Manufacturer, ModelNo, SerialNo
ID, JobNo, GageID, GageType, Description, Manufacturer, ModelNo, SerialNo, SaveName
ID, NewJobNo, NewGageID, NewGageType, NewDescription, NewManufacturer, NewModelNo, NewSerialNo, NewSaveName, OldJobNo, OldGageID, OldGageType, OldDescription, OldManufacturer, OldModelNo, OldSerialNo, OldSaveName
Additional Project Description:
01/11/2013 at 19:47 CST
- Code must be documented with XML Comments.
- No third party components can be used and all code becomes my property and cannot be reused by you.
01/12/2013 at 23:46 CST
- Must be programmed in VB.NET And use an Access database