You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is to merge 7 separate text fields in an excel table into an list (text field formatted in HTML) stored in new field. If any of the fields are blank, the formula should ignore and move to the next so there are no gaps in the output.
The Sample fields are
COMPANY_NAME | BUSINESS TYPE | LABOR | COMPANY_SIZE | PROJECT SIZE | COMPANY PRIM SIC | COMPANY SEC SIC
Merged list should look like (stored in one cell):
COMPANY NAME (ACME Installers)
* LICENSE (750631)
* LABOR (Non-Union)
* BUSINESS TYPE (Corporation)
* COMPANY_SIZE (5-10 Employees)
* PROJECT SIZE (<$100,000)
* COMPANY PRIMARY SIC (Flooring Installers and Retailers)
* COMPANY SECONDARY SIC (Carpet Installers)
When I apply your formula and conversion to HTML to my data I should get this output:
ACME Installers was added to the Company.com directory in 2013. The please confirm the following details when you contact them.
Please note: Installers can claim and update this record by clicking here.
* Company is State Licensed: 1234567
* This business is a Non-Union, Sole Proprietorship
* 5-10 Employees
* We usually take on projects: <$100,000
* Flooring Installers and Retailers, Carpet Installers
I will provide the destination where I am looking to upload this content (profile content on out site) so you can ensure that your html or css will work...
Looking to hire Monday morning for completion within 1 day. $30-$40 is my budget.