You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Design a shopping cart service that could be used by any e-store service to store and
submit customers purchase requests. Services using your shopping cart service should
pay fees as 1% of each purchase order submitted through the shopping cart service.
You can make any assumptions you need. However you must clearly state and justify
Your answers should clearly include:
1. The context diagram.
2. The service system Architecture.
3. The service system elements showing its inputs, outputs, components, sensors and
transformers (i.e. processes).
4. The service operational model showing the different interactions and dataflow
diagrams as well as the involved processes models.
5. Realization of the service charge model. (i.e. show how to generate bills for
services using the shopping cart service)
6. The data architecture.
7. The exchanged Message formats.
8. The interfaces of the subsystems.
9. WSDL definitions for the shopping cart service.
10. WSDL definitions for any services consumed by the shopping cart service.
Additional Project Description:
11/11/2013 at 19:56 EET
The project is a simple assignment to be finished in 8 hours.