You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a website with Joomla 1.5.26 and I need an update towards 2.5 with a modernization of the design and the component.
You should perform these updates on your own server, we will provide our current template, modules, etc, but you are to work on the site on your own environment, to be approved by us, and then transferred to our server. Updates should not effect the existing site the existing features everything has to work correctly. Furthermore, we require your test site not be visible to search engines and you do not have to present it in your portfoli.o
At the end of the job the site should still work as it is meant too and continue to be optimized, load fast. Also, any changes you make must keep current SEO structure with tags. It should also throw no errors in any browser. This work is reserved for the persons who know perfectly joomla and who are patient to make the necessary modifications if it does not suit to us. It also requires to have qualities in computer graphics because there will be some images to be created. I need somebody creative capable of innovating and of proposing original ideas.
• Facelift of template you have to modernize the template existing for joomla 2.5 with new images while keeping main colors. Advertising spaces must be kept in the same place.
• Migration of all the articles, the video (component hwdvideoshare),the banner and the links
• Put back in place ready the component com_eventlist for joomla 2.5 and recovery of the existing contents
• The site contains a directory of restaurant with sobi2 you will have to set up sobipro for joomla 2.5 to reproduce an attractive directory of restaurant
• Install/develop visually-friendly background for big screen monitors
• See if there are any places to incorporate new banner positions while not de-valuing the site or content – preferably normal “web” banner sizes.
Some components will be to reinstall as sh404sef, jom coment, zoo, etc
Please PMB portfolio and we will provide a link to get started on a discussion.