You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Description: Job mainly for SEO experts from Slovakia or Czech republic
we are web hosting company and we need Seo for two URL's
SEO - Top Ranking, 1st Page,Google.sk,Yahoo.sk, Bing.sk. Google.cz,Yahoo.cz, Bing.cz
You must able to do on-page optimization (tag creation...keyword...)
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top first ranking on 1st page of Google.sk(cz) for one URL for 10 medium to low completion keywords in 3 months (have the site already ranking on 2nd and 3rd page)
Need top 5 ranking on Google.sk for 1st page for 1 website with 10 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 15 keywords will rank in the top 5 of Google.com on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on freelancer.com, explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in Google.sk or CZ by the end of 1st month, for 5 core keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.SK, top 5 results (75% or 15 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of Google.com for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in Google.sk or CZ for 3 core keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (3 core keywords in top 1 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 3 core keywords are not in top 1 results on 1st page of Google.com by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 1 positions (or top 3) on Google.SK and CZ,1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 1 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page Google.SK &CZ ranking indefinitely within the top 1.
If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of Google.SK &CZ, in under one month, there are many more sites I can have you work on.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
Additional Project Description:
04/16/2012 at 19:49 SGT
Links must be from related sites( the site is an ecommerce site selling watches and accessories)