You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a database programmer familiar with HTML who is able to create a form and associated queries that will process information in MSAccess tables to create HTML web pages. Each web page is for a technical definition and contains a header section, column section, body section, and footer section. Example definition web page is at http://www.wirelessdictionary.com/wireless_dictionary_UMTS_LTE_definition.html.
The goal of this project is for our employees without much HTML training to be able to use a form in Access to output an HTML page using data stored in various tables.
The form and queries should be compatible with MS Access 2003.
The project will be completed in three phases with milestone payments after each phase:
- Phase 1: HTML Page Generator – Generate HTML code from record in Web_Page table.
- Phase 2: Form Processing – Populate other fields in a form when an option in a drop down list is selected on Web_Page_Definition_Form
- Phase 3: Form Element Management – Forms that allow entry and management of web page elements
- There are 7 tables that are the foundation of this project. You will need to use these, which are provided, to create the forms and queries. We have provided enough data in the tables to produce a replication of the sample definition web page (http://www.wirelessdictionary.com/wireless_dictionary_UMTS_LTE_definition).
- Specifications for these tables are in the attached file: alt_project_web_dictionary_A2.doc
- The sample database can be downloaded from: <a href="http://www.althos.com/projects/alt_web_dictionary_sample_2002.mdb">http://www.althos.com/projects/alt_web_dictionary_sample_2002.mdb</a> (right click and save as).
Web Page Form:
- Specifications for the form and a sketch of the desired form are attached: alt_project_web_dictionary_form_sketch.jpg
- When the create button is clicked, it should populate the Web_Page form with the appropriate data and export an HTML file.
- When the form creates the HTML code, it may need to add additional HTML code to make the page come out correctly. Please refer to http://www.wirelessdictionary.com/wireless_dictionary_UMTS_LTE_definition.html to see the complete HTML.
- A wireframe sketch of the required elements and layout of the definition web pages is attached: alt_project_web_dictionary_form_HTML_page_layout.jpg
Additional Project Description:
09/28/2009 at 12:04 EDT
Sorry for the bad link above (the database download). The database file can actually be downloaded from: