You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I’m looking for a JQUERY & CSS guru to develop the webpages for my auto-parts website, which is similar in concept and layout to www.autopartswarehouse.com. There are about 12 webpages that make up the website, and I’ve got some rough mockups for these pages. The plan is to build the database and server-side logic, inhouse, and have these webpages integrate to them.
The website requirements include:
• Ability to display content referenced in two server-side xml files on the website using jquery and css.
• Ability to perform validation based on the child properties contained in the server-side xml file
• Ability to perform client-side pattern recognition for email, phone number, number, and strings.
• Ability to perform client-side animation features with jquery including hover-overs, changing visibility, ajax refreshes, validations, etc.
• Ability to integrate with FB Fan-page to allow users to “like” the page
• Ability to retain cookies on client machine for retrieval of user’s previous settings
• Ability to adapt the content of each webpage to a mobile screen using jquery and css.
• Ability to adapt the content of each webpage to a tablet screen using jquery and css.
• Ability for the page to load quickly by using performance enhancing techniques e.g. asynchronous section loading / refreshes
• Ability for the page to easily be located by search engine robots through incorporation of SEO techniques