1. Use my code as a starting point or assemble some working code from the various examples available on the Arduino forums. I have struggled to make the different components work on my own, so need someone with experience.
2. Get the code working on your end with any Arduino
3. Help me troubleshoot your code on my hardware setup - Arduino Mega 2560 w/Ethernet built
1. 15 buttons from a PLC triggering 15 input pins on an Arduino
2. Timestamp from Online Timeserver via Ethernet for each button press
3. Unique Tweet for each button press " BUTTON # + TIMESTAMP (DD:MM:YY:HH:MM:SS)"