java openapi senior 4 vtiger API implementation/programming
Paid on delivery
We look for Java Spring-Boog and Core-Java senior expert developer for vtiger integration
Your job will be to implement requirements which are mutually agreed on this API
[login to view URL]
You will get a postman collection, which is already working well. And you need to convert it into a openapi 3.0.x yaml file.
This openapi definition shall create java api-classes per each vtiger module/type listed in "?operation=listtypes" api call.
You have to have a installed vtiger on your local environment to be able to use it properly and to test it properly!
you can run locally via:
[login to view URL]
Milestones are wrapper implementations ontop of openapi for making the access to vtiger easier:
provide existing openapi yml or json file (preferably ver3.x)
Implement a REST api call to
- find all users and return the users as full DTO (use jsonschema2pojo to get all fields generated)
List<UserDTO> findUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersByExampleToFind)
- add users
List<UserDTO> addUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToAdd)
- update update users
List<UserDTO> updateUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToUpdate)
- block/ban users
List<UserDTO> blockUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToDelete)
- delete users
List<UserDTO> deleteUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToDelete)
- same as above but for groups
- operations to add or remove users from specific groups (as set operations)
- same for assigning users to roles
- a Interface representing the above methods
- the impl of the interface
- the DTOs are hardcoded examples in multiple JUnit tests, so that the JUnit tests is basically your "main" method replacement with multiple entry points
- best practices in software engineering
- best practices in spring-boot implementation
- openAPI usage
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with Java
- multiple years of experience with REST APIs
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement, test and deliver
- you provide also unit /integration tests to ensure code is always working
- you document each required step to make interaction of systems to work
- we test on our premise (you maybe help to fix issues)
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- mutliple samples of body and responses of the api in test/resources which will be used as unit tests
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- JDK 17 (mostly LTS)
- your api access code working on our end
- used libs and apis are on latest stable version
- docker compose setup & readme to run locally on your machine and (we will use it on CI/CD, if you are able to handle we place you an addition milestone for it)
Project ID: #37161299
About the project
19 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
Hi there I'm a senior software engineer who currently works with the tech that you've mentioned. I'm sure that I can help you get to a proposed solution within a few days. Hoping to hear from you soon. Regards