Certified Adobe/ Magento Commerce Business Solution Architect [US based]
Join a full-service digital agency while we embrace a digital transformation to make it easier for our customers to do business with us. Seeking a quick-learner, highly adaptable solution architect/developer who enjoys collaborating with others on identifying secure, reliable, and functional solutions.
This is a remote position; candidates must reside in the United States.
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Be Doing:
- B2B Ecommerce site design and development on Magento Enterprise 2.X with a headless PWA Studio frontend.
- Work independently to design recommended solutions based on input from our business teams and outside agencies.
- Engage with business & IT stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Provide solution architecture for business problems, platform integration with third-party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs
- Co-lead globally distributed Magento development teams
- Work with project managers and developers to ensure quality solutions are delivered.
- Integrate highly customized third-party solutions using a range of commerce technologies
What you will need:
- The candidate must have certification on Magento.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 8+ years of experience; Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science preferred
- 8+ years of e-commerce software development with web technologies
- 5+ years of API Integration Experience
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience with Magento 2/ Adobe Commerce
- Good experience with Web servers, Message Broker tools, Database, Search Engine, Composer, Caches, etc.
- Proficient and experienced in both Object-Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Strong understanding of design patterns, software architecture, and caching solutions
- Ability to develop solutions with backend and frontend technology
- Critical thinking skills to be an expert problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Desire to participate in project planning, design review, and architectural meetings
- Agile development experience, ideally Scrum.
- Headless architecture
- React, Gulp
- NodeJS, RequiredJS, KnockoutJS
- Punchout integrations
- CICD build tools