I need to create a python script that will connect to my AWS account and then do the following:
- Bring up a list of instances based on the filter I have inputted into the script. The filter will filter by VPC ID and then by Instance Name.
- Let me select which of the instances in that list I want to reboot
- Reboot that instance only (single instance)
- Wait for the instance to be brought back online, when online it needs to execute a specific script that exists in the instance and then wait for an expected output (you don't have to worry about the script it executes, just the command to execute the script and then wait for the expected output)
- Once that output is received, to relay the information to the user then ask if user wants to reboot the remaining instances
- Reboot all the other instances in the original filter except the one that was rebooted already
- Confirm that all instances have been rebooted
And that's about it. Please feel free to clarify any details with me.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $194 for this job
Hey Mate , Good afternoon! I am an expert engineer with skills including Linux, Python and Amazon Web Services. Please contact me to discuss more regarding this project. Thanks for giving opportunity
Hi alredy worked this type of script many times. Give me chance and i will deliver your script within 4 to 5 days. Waiting for your response in chat. Thanks and regards, Suraj Shinare