I'm the CEO of a San Francisco based company, and have several personal projects in the works as well.
I'm looking for a virtual assistant to replace my soon to be departing in person assistant.
I myself am very mobile, and the company is an 'online' company, so we should have no problem working remotely as long as you are organized and can take advantage of technology.
(I borrowed the following from a similar post, so if it looks familiar that is why but this is a different position.)
- Personal Assistant to me (private and business affairs)
- Making calls (eventually)
- Various research (mainly by using the internet but also by phone, getting quotes etc., various topics re my projects)
- Appointment management
- Answering and writing E-Mails
- Managing some accounting for one other business
- Writing letters, correctly formatted, spell-checked and with correct grammar
- more to be defined
You are a good communicator, intelligent and positive. You have a keen sense for (business) opportunities and you like to go beyond. You like to go into details. You're enthusiastic, polite and Internet savvy.
- Excellent English, both reading and writing
- Good Internet connection (broadband)
- Skype etc.
I'm based in San Francisco (Pacific Time Zone) and the East Coast of the US (Eastern Time Zone).
It would be preferable if you could work some of that time period as email correspondence with others besides myself may need to be responded to timely.
This is an ongoing position, and rather than focus on hours worked, I am more interested in tasks completed and projects completed, and as mentioned some real time coverage of emails etc. No need for you to punch the clock and sit idle. I multi-task and would expect you to as well.
Compensation can be negotiated based on how best we decide. Time commitment per week would be estimated at about 15-20 hours I am guessing, less if you work fast!
References will be required, a phone/skype interview, and a trial research project.
HOT TO PROCEED
Please submit your bid based on a flat weekly rate, and include any other relevant information such as experience, how you work now, if you work for others, etc.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!