You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need working solution for this in Drupal 7:
BOOLEAN search inside user profiles (with a plenty of Profile 2 files, field groups etc.) && files (managed by file entity module), including theirs content (Word/RTF/PDF only) && nodes (all this 3 entities must be included in the same search result if BOOLEAN search criteria are met).
The problem is (what I tried so far, before starting this project):
- Search API module works well for users with Profile 2 fields, but even with SOLR server it is not indexing files' content
- Apache SOLR module index well files' content, but it is not indexing users' Profile 2 fields and it not allows to create custom search index, which will include users, files and nodes in one search
- None of above modules is providing BOOLEAN search form (the same as is used for organic Advanced Drupal 7 search)
- None of above modules enables a fine-grain permission set-up required
So I need something which will:
- Index users' Profile 2 fields like Search API, index content of files like Apache SOLR does, provide BOOLEAN search form like Drupal core search, use the template theming and facets like all of them, and enables fine-grain filtering of search result (there must be possible restrict search result by node type and author, file owners' UID and users' UID - both will be an array).
- Still work for Views search field
- Search result page must contain a button, which will call function returning an array of UIDs and NIDs from result (I'll take it from there).
I'd guess I need:
- Be told which contributed modules use for it
- Maybe how to set-up some of them (if it is not obvious)
- And possibly custom module which will extend or add some missing functionality to it"
Ensure that any solution created by you is not breaking of functionality of "Search" field in Views (for User and Node types of Views)!